Tuesday 8 April 2014

House for mother

I just fell in love with this project from Försterberg Arkitektur (www.f-a-f.se). I find very interesting the houses that are covered with aluminium or other metals, it recalls me the typical houses of the fishermans that I saw in Patagonia. I'll try to find some pictures to post. The interiors just make me feel confortable, I wish I could live in a place like this some day soon!!!
***
Me enamoré de este proyecto de la firma sueca Försterberg Arkitektur (www.f-a-f.se). Me parecen muy llamativas las casas hechas de aluminio o de otro metal, me recuerdan las casas de los pescadores que vi en la Patagonia, si encuentro algunas fotos las voy a postear!! El interior me da mucha paz, me encantaría vivir en una casa así en algun momento!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment