Tuesday 13 May 2014

A bar cart for my living room

Ikea Trendig Occasional Table
Ikea Vindalsö
Normann Copenhagen Block Table
Swedese Teatime
...and...last but not least Artek Aalto Tea Trolley 901... my favourite.

I really need one of these carts in my living to use as a bar, I think it's useful to have a place to store the glasses and the bottles to fix drinks for my guests...My first option would obviously be Alvar Aalto's tea trolley, but unfortunately I won't get it, first because it's quite expensive, second because it's impossible to find it here in Argentina and I think that it isn't disassemblable. 
Unluckily I realized that the Ikea Trendig cart is no longer available, in the end I think that I'll buy either the Ikea Vindalsö (painting the wooden part white) or the Block  table. I still have a couple of months though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment