Thursday 29 May 2014

IC lights



I just found these pictures on amerrymishapblog, they are about a new collection of lamps called IC lights designed by Michael Anastassiades for Flos. I like the simpleness of the forms and the geometrical lines that are the core of these products. If I had the chance to choose one for my apartment I'd defenetly pick the one with the brass finish, I think it brightens up the space.

***
Acabo de encontrar estas imagenes de la colección de lamparas IC lights diseñadas por Michael Anastassiades para Flos. Me encanta la simpleza y la geometria de las formas, si tuviese la suerte de tener que elegir una para mi departamento, sería sin duda la de la tercera imagen, me hice fanatica de las terminaciones en bronce en los ultimos tiempos!

No comments:

Post a Comment