Wednesday 25 June 2014

Don't miss those prints!

 

 







I think I just found the prints I've been looking for my son's room since before his birth! Designed by David Fleck, an architect with a twist for illustrating, these prints put together art, architecture, people and cities, all with a great feel for colours.




I think I might choose these last two for myself, maybe for the hallway or for our studio. The good news is that all the prints are available in different measures, you can buy them here... and there's a lot more to see on David's blog.

***
Creo que acabo de encontrar las estampas para el cuarto de mi hijo. Lindas, verdad? Son obra de David Fleck, un arquitecto que se volcó a la ilustración, en la que reune arquitectura, arte personas y ciudades, todo condimentado con unos colores increibles. Me parece que las ultimas dos podrían quedar bien en la parte adulta del departamento, en la entrada quizás, ya veremos! Las estampas vienen en diferentes tamaños y se pueden comprar online aquí, ah y no dejes de ojear el  blog de David!


No comments:

Post a Comment