Friday 1 August 2014

DIY | Hanging planter



via My Dubio

How about hanging plants instead of placing them? Hanging plants, at least outdoor, is no new at all, of course, but usually the hangers are made of ordinary horrible plastic... This rope hanger, on the other hand, is just perfect! I can picture it hanging under our country home porch or even in our livingroom. I'll see if I can make it this weekend, by the way, the full tutorial is here.

***

Que opinan de colgar las plantas en vez de apoyarlas? Colgar las plantas, por lo menos afuera, no es una novedad, obvio. Pero por lo general las macetas colgantes son feas, hechas de plastico y de formas bastante ordinarias. Este florero, al contrario, me parece perfecto tanto para la galeria de nuestra casa en el campo que para nuestro living. Este fin de semana me voy a poner en marcha a ver que sale. El tutorial completo está aquí.



No comments:

Post a Comment